Every new year I tend to make an insane list of goals that I will never stand a chance of achieving. This year, I’m trying to keep my resolutions down to earth. Primarily, that means I’m focusing on my reading and reviewing. My reading goals for this year are:
- Read 300 books & 700 comics/manga/graphic novels
- Read every BOTM book I get this year (I succeeded in this goal last year, so I have high hopes) & make a dent on BOTM backlog (didn’t do so well on that front last year)
- Read every OwlCrate book I get this year (these last two resolutions justify my continued subscription services)
- Read more books from my TBR Cup
- Stay up to date on NetGalley reviews & catch up on backlog
I may or may not add a reading challenge to the mix – for fun! I won’t put too much pressure on myself if I choose to do this. The Book Review Crew is hosting a challenge, which I will almost certainly try to accomplish.
As for my reviewing goals for the year? I’m trying real hard to keep those resolutions slim, while also pushing myself towards improvement. It’s a tough balance! At least, for me it is. My reviewing goals include: