The new year is on the horizon, and that means we’re all creating a new list of resolutions. While I could go on and on about my goals for the year, let’s focus on the book and comic-related resolutions, sound good?
- Read 300 books
- Read every BOTM book I get this year & make more of a dent in my BOTM backlog
- Read every OwlCrate book I get this year
- Read more books from my TBR Cup
- Stay up to date on NetGalley reading & reviews
- Complete the PopSugar 2023 Reading Challenge
- Complete the OwlCrate Reading Challenge
- Give a go at Book Riot’s Reading Challenge (for fun)
Knowing me, I may pick up another challenge or two as the year progresses. I did that this year, despite my promise to avoid doing exactly that. I’ll probably join a few smaller challenges as I see them, because they can be a lot of fun!
Along with some reading goals, I have reviewing goals for the new year. Once again, I’m going to focus on trying to keep these on the slimmer side, for the sake of keeping them manageable. And yes, if you’re wondering, these are largely the same as last year. These goals/resolutions include:
- Staying up-to in book reviews
- Creating more unique content for the blog
- Paying more attention to Quirky Cat’s Comics
- Review more for The Book Review Crew
- Review more for Monkeys Fighting Robots